The WMU Part-Time Job Fair 2019 will provide an opportunity for local Kalamazoo area businesses, non-profits, and WMU campus departments with paid part-time job openings to connect with WMU students.
- Part-Time Job Fair 2019 takes place in the Bernard Center ballrooms at WMU.
- Parking is available in the Ellsworth Hall ramp (lot 80/parking structure #1) and Lot 41 on main campus (view WMU parking map).
- Booth price is $50 and includes one uncovered 6′ table, up to two recruiters, light refreshments, and parking. No additional recruiters or tables available with this package.
- Access to electricity is limited in the ballroom.
- Please bring a table cloth with your organization logo, if available.
- The job fair is only for employers who have part-time paid job openings in the Kalamazoo/Portage and surrounding areas.
If you need any accommodations during these events, we are happy to assist! We are able to accommodate a wide range of things include disabilities, allergies, etc. Please let us know the details of your accommodation at least two days before each event. To have a conversation about accommodations, call or email Ewa Urban at (269) 387-2745 or Ewa.L.Urban@wmich.edu.
The corporate sponsor of the event is Southwest Michigan First.