- Are you highly organized with a keen attention to detail?
- Do you strive to deliver seamless meeting experiences?
- Is being one step ahead second nature to you?
- Are you at your best when you’re multi-tasking?
- Do you love keeping things on track?
- Are to-do lists a source of energy for you?
Do you want to help set the course of history for our region’s future and be a part of what is leading our businesses, people and communities to thrive? The executive assistant position will be integral to keeping things running smoothly at Southwest Michigan First. Some of the role’s responsibilities include managing calendars,planning travel and creating strategic itineraries, meeting preparation and follow-up, professional communications with outside clients and contributors, administrative upkeep, assisting with front desk and concierge duties, and much more.
The Ideal Candidate
- Has an upbeat, confident personality
- Loves to create organization systems
- Plans and values the little details
- Multi-tasks seamlessly
- Find resourceful solutions
- Is perceptive, can think ahead
- Is task-oriented
- Is strategic about scheduling
If you’re the type of person who thrives on being part of a high-performing team and making a positive impact on your community, this position is right for you!
- Hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Willing to travel.
- Efficient, driven and able to self-manage.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Executes with the highest attention to detail.
- Quick learner and computer-savvy. Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word). Working knowledge of Salesforce is helpful, but not required.
- Meets deadlines on or before schedule is a no-brainer.
- Anticipates needs and implications of actions.
- Works within a team but does not need the team to drive productivity.
- Takes direction and redirection in a positive manner.
- Capable of working with diverse personalities.
- Passionate about driving the success of others.
- Committed to putting excellence into all work.
Interested? Apply now through Indeed! All applications require:
- Cover Letter
About Southwest Michigan First
Southwest Michigan First is an organization of privately funded economic development advisors who act as the catalyst for economic success in Southwest Michigan. Founded In 1999 on the principle that the greatest force for change is a job, the organization works across all industries throughout the seven counties making up the Southwest Michigan region.
Southwest Michigan First provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Southwest Michigan First complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Part-time
THIS JOB POST WAS SPONSORED BY SOUTHWEST MICHIGAN FIRST.