Duncan Aviation is seeking a talented Human Resources Specialist to join its team in Battle Creek, MI! If you enjoy working with people and have a knack for details, this is the job for you!
As a Human Resources Specialist, you will:
- Assist with recruitment activities to include, distributing job ads, attending career fairs, and coordinating on-site tours;
- Create and distribute offer letters working with hiring managers and our applicant tracking system;
- Coordinate various onboarding activities including completing new hire paperwork, updating internal systems, and sharing information regarding relocation packages as necessary;
- Coordinate various company recognition events and programs to include Years of Service and holiday celebrations;
- Partner with internal philanthropy committee to lead volunteerism and community outreach efforts; and
- Administer the company’s substance abuse program in compliance with FAA and company-directed initiatives and programs.
Successful candidates will have an Associate’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent and proficiency with Microsoft software. Preference is given to candidates with 2+ years of previous, relevant work experience.
Are you ready for an Experience unlike any other? Apply today!
Visit Duncan Aviation’s website to read the full job description and to apply.
Why Duncan Aviation?
As a Duncan Aviation team member you can expect the following:
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision) with eligibility on your first day of full-time employment;
- Health Savings Account with Duncan Aviation contributions;
- Onsite medical facility and wellness center;
- 401k with a Duncan Aviation match;
- Community involvement activities; and
- In-house learning and development, external training opportunities and tuition reimbursement!
Duncan Aviation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
THIS JOB POST WAS SPONSORED BY DUNCAN AVIATION.